You are invited to join Medicals International and Ellex at the “Middle Eastern Clinical and Practical Course on Ophthalmic Ultrasound” on Friday, 9 January 2015 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai. Featuring a series of clinical lectures hosted by the industry’s leading ultrasound experts, including Randy Craven, MD (USA), and David Fahd, MD (Lebanon), the course will also include hands-on UBM and 10MHz Post B-Scan workshops.
Randy Craven, MD (USA)
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (Riyadh, KSA)
David Fahd, MD (Lebanon)
Ophthalmic Consultants of Beirut (Beirut, Lebanon)
Moderated by Abdullah El-Menaisy, MD (KSA)
Dhahran Eye Specialist Hospital (Dhahran, KSA)
1. Basic Principles of B-Scan Ultrasound
2. The Role of UBM for the Cataract and Refractive Surgeon
3. 40 MHz UBM: an Indispensable Tool in the Management of Glaucoma
4. Diagnosing Posterior Segment Pathologies with 10 MHz B-Scan
5. Hands-On Workshop: 10 MHz B-Scan and 40 MHz UBM
This course is accredited with 4 CME Credit Hours. Certifcates of attendance will be distributed.
RSVP: CONTACT INFO@ELLEX.FR OR CALL +971 43232420 BY 5 JANUARY 2015