Leica M220 F12 - an ophthalmic microscope fully dedicated to the needs of ophthalmic surgery.
Prestigious Leica optics, motorized 5-step APO-chromatic magnification changer and focus, LED-illumination without fibre optics cables for direct and instant Red Reflex, and upgradeable XY-unit are standard features.
The microscope is also compact and has a long-reach stand system which allows a high degree of positioning freedom.
Leica M620 F20- an ophthalmic surgical microscope with its crisp, sharp OptiChrome optics gives the surgeon natural color, outstanding depth-of-focus and higher contrast for maximum detail recognition.
Leica’s direct halogen illumination system uses no fibre optics cables and allows the surgeon homogeneous illumination to see crisp images even at low light levels, and provides a stable red reflex.
The jalousie, operated in sterile conditions, optimizes this reflex by generating the perfect illumination with optimum contrast and depth-of-field.
The Leica M822 surgical microscope, with enhanced Red Reflex, meets the highest
professional requirements of ophthalmic surgeons to perform cataract surgery more
precisely and efficiently.
- Unique illumination solution combining LED and halogen for brilliant, stable Red Reflex, no fibre optics cables
- Ergonomic design for intuitive control of the sustem and comfortable working position
- Open architecture for easy integration of viteoretinal accessories
- Interchangeable floor stands F40 or F20 for upgradability
The Leica M844 F40 belongs to the premium class of ophthalmic surgical microscopes and offers optimal solutions particularly for posterior and high-end anterior segment surgery.
Combined with the Leica M844 APO OptiChrome™ optics and direct halogen illumination, the system offers the best clarity, contrast, and sharp, true anatomical color images at safer low-light levels, all without the use of fibre optics cables. The result: a safer linkage between the diagnostic and surgical image.
Features, such as the QuadZoom™ technology, the Double Wing Assistant Bridge, and HD recording - exclusively available from Leica Microsystems - make it furthermore the ideal microscope for Teaching Institutes and University Hospitals.
The Proveo 8 ophthalmic microscope provides the exact image you need at each moment of your procedure. Like a precision timepiece every element of the Proveo 8 microscope interconnects and works in perfect synchrony to optimize your view.
Don’t waste time re-adjusting your microscope during anterior or posterior surgery – work interruption-free with the Proveo 8.
- See more detail without refocusing thanks to FusionOptics technology
- Benefit from constant red reflex with CoAx 4 illumination
- Just one foot-tap optimizes your view during each surgery phase thanks to pre-programmed settings plus a host of other workflow features
- Make better informed decisions, fast by extending your microscope with digital guidance and imaging technologies.
Know more here.